The Industry’s Warmest
Quality Custom Door
Built on industry leading R-16 insulated steel base, with an state of the art thermal break between each section, as well as wood end blocks and minimal heat transfer from back to front, the North Country Custom door combines high-quality thermal characteristics with the look of real custom wood. Everite offers the highest insulation value and the best construction methods of any wood door in the business.
North Country Sirca Wood Tone: Our most insulated door is now available in an exclusive faux wood tone factory finish. Tricoya 50-year composite parts are milled like lumber, and then individually prefinished with a hand painted Sirca exterior coating that resembles the look of real wood. Read more about this low maintenance wood tone coating on our finishing page.
All appropriate for stile and rail overlays and panels
Stain (or paint) Grade Materials (all kiln dried and clear):
- Sapele: Quarter or Rift Sawn African Hardwood with gorgeous grain and color.
- Douglas Fir: Clear vertical grain, traditional straight grain, long lasting wood.
- Western Red Cedar: Light, weather-resistant, Clear vertical grain with fabulous red, light, and brown coloration.
- Spanish Cedar: Mahogany coloration with weather resistant tannins. Plantation grown with occasional small knots.
- 3″ thick:
- 1 3/4″ thick polyurethane insulated steel base.
- 1/4″ plywood between overlay and base.
- 1/2″ stain grade wood or ¼” paint grade composite panels.
- 1″ stain grade wood or ¾” paint grade composite overlays.
- Custom heights and widths available.
- Section heights: 18”, 21”, 24”, 36”.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Factory Stain of Paint finish available.
- Factory Finishing extends warranty to 3 years